|Warrant Online Database|
|(current as of 10/24/2016)|
|A complete listing of persons with outstanding warrants issued by the City of Fort Worth can be accessed via this online database. This database is updated every morning between the hours of 4:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST).|
|The City of Fort Worth Municipal Court asserts:|
- The information available through this database is prepared from public court records for cases filed in the City of Fort Worth Municipal Court only. It is current as of the date referrenced above and should not be relied on for arrest or any other purposes.
- Warrants listed here may have been cleared by arrest, court appearance, or otherwise withdrawn.
- The publication of a name on this list does not mean that the person is guilty of the crime listed, only that there is a warrant on file as of the last update at the time the query was conducted.
|Defendants with warrants appearing in this database are encouraged to contact the City of Fort Worth Municipal Court by: |
- Appearing in person at the A.D. Marshall Public Safety & Courts Building, 1000 Throckmorton Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; or
- Appearing in person at the Southwest Municipal Court, 3741 S.W. Loop 820 76133, Monday 8:00am thru 8:00pm, Tuesday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; or
- Appearing in person at the Carnival Satellite payment office, 102 N.W. 28TH Street, Fort Worth, TX 76164, Tuesday through Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm, Saturday 8:00am to 5:00pm.; or
- Calling 817-392-6700 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
|Citizens can pay tickets online or by phone through Western Union using one of the two options noted below:|
|SpeedPay - Provides a fast online payment option using just the *case number(s) from the court. Please visit Western Union Speedpay.|
|*Case number(s) - This number can be found on the letter you received from the court, on the warrant list that is on the City of Fort Worth Website, or by calling the City of Fort Worth Municipal Court at 817-392-6700|
| or |
|Quick Collect - please visit www.westernunion.com or call 1-800-CALL-CASH (1-800-225-5227) for more information on the Quick Collect process.|
|If you opt to utilize this service, you will need to provide Western Union with the following information:|
- Pay to: City of Ft Worth Muni Court
- Code City: CFWCOURT
- State: TX
- Account Number: CASE NUMBER
(This number can be found on the letter you receive from the court, on the parking citations list that is on the City of Fort Worth web site or by calling the City of Fort Worth Municipal Court at 817-392-6700.
|**Active warrants will be cancelled by the Fort Worth Municipal Court upon confirmation of payment from Western Union.**|
|How to operate the search feature on this site:|
| ||To check to see if you may have a open warrant in the City of Fort Worth, you must have one of the following pieces of information:|
- Citation Number
- Case Number
- Name & DOB combination
| ||The Search engine will search the database using the information entered based on the priority of the criteria (1. Citation number, 2. Case number, 3. Name & DOB) - meaning if all the fields are filled in the Search will be done on the Citation Number.|