|Official site of the City of Fort Worth, Texas|
|City Council Agenda|
|(CITY COUNCIL CONFERENCE ROOM, CITY HALL, ROOM 290)|
|Tuesday, June 12, 2018|
A. The City Council will conduct a closed meeting in order to discuss matters permitted by the following sections of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code:
1. Section 551.071, CONSULTATION WITH ATTORNEY
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the City Council under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act. [Tex. Govt. Code §551.071]:
a. Legal issues regarding any item listed on today's City Council meeting agenda.
1. Section 551.072, DELIBERATIONS REGARDING REAL PROPERTY
Deliberate the purchase, sale, lease or value of real property where deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the City in negotiations with a third party.
2. Section 551.087, DELIBERATIONS REGARDING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT NEGOTIATIONS
Deliberate the commercial or financial information or the offer of a financial or other incentive to a business prospect.
1. Deliberate the evaluation and duties of Mary Kayser, City Secretary, in accordance with Section 551.074 of the Texas Government Code; and
2. Deliberate the evaluation and duties of Patrice Randle, City Auditor, in accordance with Section 551.074 of the Texas Government Code.
B. The City Council may reconvene in open session in the City Council Conference Room and act on any item listed on the Executive Session Agenda in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.